How to Cook a Delicious Ribeye Steak, The Easy Way!
Today, the Dude is going to teach you how to make a beautiful, delicious ribeye steak using our awesome Dudes Signature Steak Seasoning!
Watch the full recipe here on our YouTube channel!
What You’ll Need:
-Dudes Signature Steak Seasoning (30% OFF)
-Butter (about half a stick)
Alright, let’s get started!
- Cut off the excess fat and place into a pan on low heat to render
- Cut into small pieces and leave on low in pan until ready to sear steak
- Lightly coat the steak with olive oil
- Season ribeye generously with salt and seasoning
- Place ribeye in oven at 300 degrees, remove at 120 degrees internal temperature (depending on your preference, 120 will be perfect for medium rare)
- Sear the steak!
- 1 minute on high each side, using the same pan you’ve been heating up that tallow with, make sure to use the fat!
- 30 seconds into the first flip, add in thyme, rosemary, butter, and garlic
- Use a spoon to baste the steak for 1 more minute on each side
- Let your meat rest for about 8-9 minutes and dig in!
Follow these simple instructions and you’ll be sure to have an amazing steak night!
For more recipes from the Dude, click here
Don't miss out on our Black Friday deal!