The Best Baja Fish Tacos!
Baja Fish Tacos are a staple in my life. I feel that another beats a nice bear battered fish with some fresh Pico and a nice crunchy slaw. Grab a bench scraper to make your life easier.
For the pico... We are going to fine dice everything, and mix nicely in a serving bowl.
- Half of a White or Spanish onion
- 5-8 Roma tomatoes (not beefsteak) no seeds watch video
- 1-2 seeded Jalapeños (adjust for heat)
- Handful of Fresh Cilantro
- Murry River salt flakes to Taste
- Juice of 1.5 limes
- Feel Good Factory CBD Olive Oil.
For the Slaw... add everything below into a mixing bowl, toss gently and let sit until water is released from cabbage.
- 1/2 finely sliced green cabbage
- 1/4 finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- juice of 1 lime
- some more feel good CBD
Beer batter... mix all together until it looks like pancake mix
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 Big Shake of Dudes Gulf Coast Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 of a nice lite beer
Fish- any white fish will do... I like Grouper, Cod, or Mahi.
drop into your batter, shake off any extra batter and get into the fryer... I like to fry fish @350* until golden on both sides.
Now Grab your favorite hot Sauce and assemble...
what I used...
As always... if you get caught up Watch the Video!